Yael is at the forefront of nutrigenomic education and has helped develop and supervise nutrigenomics courses around the world. She is currently an Adjunct Professor, teaching Nutrigenomics at Rutgers University and MUIH.
In the rapidly-evolving discipline of nutrigenomics, Yael is globally acknowledged as a leading expert in the field. She is a highly sought-after speaker, has co-authored two books, ‘It’s Not Just Your Genes’ and ‘Genes To Plate’, and has been published in multiple peer-reviewed scientific journals. Yael is also a faculty member of the Institute for Functional Medicine and is involved in advancing the understanding and integration of Functional Nutrition in South Africa.
She is co-founder and Chief Science Officer of https://www.3x4genetics.com/
In this episode we cover:
- What genes can tell us about our health
- Pros and Cons of DNA diets
- How our genes can affect our carbohydrate and fat tolerance!
- The greatest predictors of disease risk
- What to look for in a genetic test
- and much more.